"Space Explorer" themed fluorescent commercial quality custom manufactured home theater wall to wall carpet glows in the dark under "black light". Made in the USA and great for home theaters, game rooms, rec rooms, nightclubs and even bowling alleys.
Click here to order carpet swatches.
(Note the style and color you want from this page.)
Swatch Prices: 6” x 6” - $10, 17” x 27” - $26, 3’ x 3’ - $41
Wall to Wall Carpet Pricing
Normal Price - $28 Per Square Yard in a 12 ft Wide Roll
Our Sale Price - $26 per square yard*
*Price Does Not Include Shipping
For a wall-to-wall price quote w/shipping, Click Here, or
If either of your floor measurements exceed 12', you need extra carpet for a perfect pattern repeat at the seam location.
Pattern Repeat is 36" x 36"
The carpet takes 2 weeks to make, plus shipping time.
- Impervion® Commercial Carpet
- Construction: 18 oz cut pile
- Fiber: Impervion® BCF Type 6,6 2-Ply Nylon
- Dye Method: Injection dyed
- Antistain Treatment: Impervion® Stain Protection
- Anti-soil Treatment: Impervion® Soil Protection
- Antimicrobial Treatment: Impervion® Mold and Mildew Protection
- Flammability Rating: Class I
- Traffic Rating: Commercial
- Maintenance: Hot water extraction - Vacuum regularly. Note: Fluorescent dyes are adversely affected by alkaline cleaning agents. The pH level of the cleaning product used is critical. Cleaning products with pH levels above 8 will quickly degrade the fluorescent properties of the dyestuffs (the color will still appear normal under ordinary light, but it will no longer glow under UV light.) Detergents and spot cleaners designed for use with wool will not affect this carpet, as these products normally range from 4.5 to 6.5 on the pH scale. Do not use cleaning agents containing optical brighteners as these will also glow under black light.
- Actionbac® Backing on all carpets – suitable for home or commercial applications and can be glued directly to the floor, or used with a carpet pad.
- 10 Year Limited Wear Warranty
- Limited Manufacturer Defects Warranty
- Antistatic Fiber
- Soil and Stain Resistant
- Colorfast - Resists Fading and Discoloration
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- High Fiber Density for Maximum Durability
- CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified
Note: $10 6" x 6” swatches are less for viewing the carpet pattern and more for you to see and feel the quality and texture of the carpet, plus for color matching your interior. Larger swatches will show more of the pattern, but full pattern repeats are sometimes too large to show in a swatch sample.